The Building Inspector refresher course is available here.
The AHERA Building Inspector Initial course meets all EPA AHERA and OSHA requirements. It is taught in conjunction with, and is a prerequisite for the Management Planner Course. The Building Inspector Initial course is required for anyone who inspects for asbestos in any school, public, commercial or industrial building.
Our instructor-led course is facilitated by a certified EPA trainer. We offer our instructor-led courses at our training center in Phoenix, Arizona. We can also deliver our courses at any client’s training facility. Please contact us if you would like to learn more about on-site instruction.
The Building Inspector Initial Course covers topics such as:
- Health effects and medical surveillance requirements
- Technical information necessary to identify asbestos containing building materials
- How to effectively write an inspection report
- Instruction in sampling systems
- Personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Legal issues and government regulations
Time: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Class Length: 3 Days/24 Hours
Price: $560 (Include CA OSHA - $580)